1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
That'll buff out...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ok i know if a black cat crosses the road in font of you it's bad luck so my quastion is if a black cat turfs your yard what does it mean

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Now watch the guy put it on Feebay and make a killing.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Should bring more Democrats to the Cougar... *smirk*

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Careful, They'll want to nationalize them !

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Are you sure it was a 1973. In the video I saw it looked like it had a GT emblem on the front fender.
Won't that be a '71?

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Are you sure it was a 1973. In the video I saw it looked like it had a GT emblem on the front fender.
Won't that be a '71?
Tail lights and Grill were 73. To bad, it looks like it was nice.

I guess G.W. will have to cut up the damaged plants and have a bon-fire now.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
It was a 73. Those GT emblems can be bought at discount parts stores. LOL. But I didn't notice the GT emblems.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
The man, who had permission to drive a classic high-performance "muscle" car on the gated street in the upscale Preston Hollow neighborhood, ...

Permission, really? I'll gladly pass on any neighborhood who's T's & C's require me to ask for permission to drive a registered vehicle on the street.
It's a gated neighborhood, but he was there visiting a friend. I think that's what the statement is referencing.

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
11,000 Posts
There are Dallas Police officers and / or Secret Service agents on guard 24 / 7 at the gate between Meadow / Meaders Road and President Bush's cul-de-sac if they are home. I think there are no more than 6 houses on that street so the person was likely someone who at least was an acquaintance of the Bush family.

The man, who had permission to drive a classic high-performance "muscle" car on the gated street in the upscale Preston Hollow neighborhood, ...

Permission, really? I'll gladly pass on any neighborhood who's T's & C's require me to ask for permission to drive a registered vehicle on the street.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I can see from the landscape that one could hit something very easily in the pitch dark. Especially driving an old cougar. Certainly harder then say my late model expedition. It's the holidays they could have had one to many as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts