Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone familiar with picture it express help me with resizing some pictures? I have scanned some pictures of ragcat and one in particular that I have dubbed "hall of shame", I have tried to post twice and keep getting told it is too large. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance

Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks to Dark and John

Thanks for the offers guys and to you John for resizing the one I sent to you. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and Was able to resize them. John-you know the first step where the picture comes up and you click and the little dots come up to size the picture? Well, I wasn't clicking after that step to get rid of the dots so when I cropped the picture it wasn't doing any good. Thanks again guys!
Chuck

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Your welcome Chuck, it was no problem at all. Here's an even easier way to resize it with picture it. Just open the photo and the do a save as, go to options and pic the largest demention and set it to 449 mega pixels and when you save it save it in jpeg format. It will then be the right size to post on mercurycougar.net
John

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Sorry I didnt help. I dont check the yahoo mail much. I just checked it now,and there was the picture. DOH!!!
Have I got some Hall of Shame pix.

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts