Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone a fan of Pawn Stars on the History channel?

Last night they bought a 1941 Indian motorcycle and took it to their restorer, Count's Customs. Conspicuous in the background was a 1968 Cougar restomod convertible in dark blue paint. Looked real nice. Anyone know the car? Show is based in Vegas.

·
Registered
389 Posts
saw it too last night. pretty neat car.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I dvr'd it and saw it last night. I wish the the count would have his own show so he could feature that in an episode. I haven't seen anything about the Cougar on Gearz in months so it's a big tease seeing it up on the lift all the time.

Ben

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
:cry:I don't have cable now! One of the few shows I do miss...

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
He does have his own show on the History Channel called American Restoration. It's just okay. Don't think he has an episode involving the cougar....at least at this point in time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm going to have to check that episode out!!!!!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Anyone a fan of Pawn Stars on the History channel?

Last night they bought a 1941 Indian motorcycle....... Conspicuous in the background was a 1968 Cougar restomod convertible in dark blue paint......
Thanks for letting us know. I saw on the on screen menu last night "Indian motorcycle" was gonna be a topic and because of your tip, watched the show.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Just saw it online and that is a nice Cat and love the color but I am of course bias to that color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts