Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my 69 cougar, it is about 75% complete. I have the rest of the parts, but I was wondering where would be a good place to find the list of parts I need. Here they are:
Sequential Tail Light Timer
Headlight Cover Motor
Passenger side Side marker light
:1zhelp:

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i believe that most of the Cougar Vendors would carry those parts. with exception of the marker lights. Cascade Classics has electronic conversion parts for the sequencers and i hear that they are really nice. the headlight canister should be available through them as well. as far as the marker light, ill hit the junks and see what i find thats useable.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Side markers are still available. I got one from Mustangs Unlimited.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
John's Classic Cougars has the red side markers. I couldn't get these from Mustangs Unlimited (had clear front only). They have correct Ford oval. www/johnsclassiccougars.com

The used ones I found all were brittle and wouldn't hold socket.

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Hey Kmob729,

If you're refering to the sequential relay I have two of them. I also have the side markers (clear and red) and they're all in good shape. I'll even throw in the marker bulbs for nothing. Would you like some pictures and do you need anything else? Give me a holler. [email protected]

Thanks,
Neil

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Hey Kmob729,

If you're refering to the sequential relay I have two of them. I also have the side markers (clear and red) and they're all in good shape. I'll even throw in the marker bulbs for nothing. Would you like some pictures and do you need anything else? Give me a holler. [email protected]

Thanks,
Neil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts