Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, Just aquired a parts 1970 convertible cougar if anyone needs parts, as well as a set of quartr panels for a 69. Email me if your looking for something.

Thanks

·
Registered
906 Posts
On the 70' parts car - in what shape are the hockey sticks lining the back of the convertible top area? (The ones the convertible top boot connects to) If they are not pitted or damaged, I may be interested. Please post pics if you still have the car.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Quarter panels, you talking the metal or interior? I need the drivers side badly, (metal), way to far gone to fix:(
She's slowly coming together:) and the quarter looks terrible, new ones are 350.Can a side, ouch

Rick

·
Registered
906 Posts
I just thought of something else I need - the interior Quarter trim panels, which are the metal pieces where the window cranks are located. Also, the window crank regulators on the inside. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
cvt top hold down handle

I am looking for the left side (driver) handle that holds down the convertable top. and or i would consider taking the entire top infastructue. please reply to [email protected] or phone at 519-624-9530

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi there.

I'm looking for the power top switch, stone guard, straight front bumper, and the r/h tail light bezel (not cracked or broken)

I will pay cash or trade for some 69 parts I have.

Thanks

·
Registered
889 Posts
I hope its not broke

I need the plastic steering column on the lower dash.I hope its the same as 69.Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts