Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ok i only need one part for my car. take a look and guess which one it is. if you guess right ill let you sell one to me for real cheap lol. in all seriousness if someone has one lying around in decent shape ( i was unhappy when the one i had broke... it was VERY clean ) let me know what you want for it and we can go from there.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol not quite.... ive been looking and looking today but no luck at all. i did find 3 VWs with factory sunroofs today though and ive had a hell of a time finding those. yet why cant i find a center grill for a 69??? i dont wanna go to Memory Lane.. they cost too much :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
grille

there are a couple of grilles on ebay including a nos one

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. i dont need an NOS one but ill still take a look :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have one

But its cracked in the back still looks good.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Steve,
take dans grille, its better then what ya got. Remember you can always fix it
thanks
pat

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dan... got a pic? im interested i mean.. look at mine now... its held on by JB weld and electrical tape lol

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
The one on mine is cracked too.Have you considered puting a 70 snaggel tooth hood on? Just kidding.Im still trying to find the cat loggo for my front headlight door.My parts car has the square but the cougar is missing.Im at least 1/2 way there.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i have a cracked 70 center lying around here too. wish i could help with the running cat. i really really want to find a 69 at the junk.. god that hasnt happened in a long time... still need a grill though. the electrical tape is ugly lol

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have to take th grill out to get to the filler panel I need.If the center comes out in one peice you can have it for shipping.I'll e-mail you when I do.right now its under 2 feet of snow

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
killer man, just let me know when

·
Registered
889 Posts
steve,Its Frickin -3 degrees here I will get it some day.Our Fleet took some hits plowing,hoses blown,Im driving the spare,My trasfer case is gone.But it might get up to 25 by friday.On the good side I got $$$$$Ka-ching.We had no snow last year.We do corprate parking lots.The guy I work for His plow fell right off the a-frame laughed my A$$ off.But I will get to the parts soon.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Catz I have 69 grilles redone and I can repair your broken grille and replated it for $150 plus shipping. 70 cracked broken grilles are 4175 to repair and replate. Top quality workmanship no JB no tape ;-)

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
70 grilles are $175 repaired and plated

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much is shipping out there Ray? i live in southern Cali... want to get all my options together. im not taking it this way to the big Ford show lol.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Steve

Your antena is bent.:D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
makes the car look faster when its bent like that :D jk jk... damn drive through car wash.....

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
You got a point there!!

At least you can go through a drive through car wash!
My weather stripping is shot.:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts