Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Hawaii and it is just about impossible to get parts for the classics. i was referred to autokrafters.com but they dont have many Cougar parts. I was wondering, where is a good online Cougars parts store.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi WELL when you say parts exactly what do you mean. there are several place I can think of that are online that emailing for parts is cool. I personally have only bouhgt one or two thing from online cougar ordering. TRY THE LINKS for other cougar only parts places.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well what i am working on first is the interior. i have found sites that have some but i wanna site that has it all for the interior.

·
Registered
160 Posts
What year cat is all this looking for might help to know that. Some interior part are hard to come by depending on the car.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ive always found Autokrafters to be quite well stocked. i mean, they dont list their inventory on their site, so you do need the catalog, but you can order online. ive done it before. shipping was slower than i like, but it was still reasonable. what are you looking for for the car?? they do have upholstry kits in Autokrafters for 67-70 as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey, when you find that site that has every thing for a Cougars interior....let us know.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I wouldnt reccomend Auto Krafters upholstry as I used them and although they are great now they didnt fit right and the upholsterer who installed mine had to resew them to get them right.

Just got a set from mustsangs unlimited for by buddies 73 stang and the fit was much better according to the same guy that installed them both. mm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts