Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My thanks to badcatt for some info on my radiator support problems.

Can someone point me in the direction of an exploded view parts manual for a '67 cat?:1zhelp:

·
11,000 Posts
Illustrated Parts Catalog

There is a guy who sells copies of the Lincoln Mercury Master Parts Catalog on Ebay. I bought one from him for the opening bid price of $100.00. It weighs about 25 pounds so shipping was another $15.00.

Go to www.ebaymotors.com and search (Merury parts catalog) in titles and descriptions.

Royce Peterson

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D Thanks Royce,
I'm in the process at EBAY...If you happen to come across hte part #'s for the left & right lower supports while I'm waiting to hook up with my manual.......I'll need the numbers before the search at greensales or where ever I can find them. Have a great day - you've helped mine!:p:

·
11,000 Posts
Radiator lower supports

I may have an extra set of lower radiator supports. Do you want the 67 or 68 part? All the repro radiators are patterned to fit the '68 style mount. The '67 has a skinny lower tank so the brackets are different. So only an original '67 radiator will fit in the '67 mount.

Royce Peterson

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Royce,
I'll certainly take you up on those brackets and any lead on the proper radiator would also be welcome.

·
11,000 Posts
67 GT radiator / brackets

I have a really nice original 67 GT 390 radiator that could be yours too. Send me an email at [email protected]

Royce Peterson

1 - 6 of 6 Posts