Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to get the front chin spoiler for a 1969 cougar? also what about the correct rear decklid spoiler? and last but not least right and left sport mirrors. i thought i saw a thread on this site about a reproduction of the right side sport mirror. any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
mirrors

I should have a couple of sport mirrors. If you want new repros mustngs unlimited has them

·
Registered
17 Posts
chin spoiler

Kens falcon parts used to have the chin spoiler part #19007 for $89.95 and the # is (909) 592-5160, 592-8819 I hope they still hve them I need one to

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
YOU'RE IN LUCK--MAYBE!!

I AM GOING TO LIST MY ULTRA RARE 1969 REAR ELIMINATOR WING AND EARLY 69 TRUNK ON E-BAY..I AM ALSO LISTING THE ORIGINAL SET OF 4 ELIMINATOR STYLED STEEL WHEELS WITH THE TRIM RINGS AND CENTER CAPS. ALSO A COMPLETE 69 COUGAR GRILL.. E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE..
[email protected]

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Catz I think you want to get the spoilers from johnsclassiccougars.com about $90 frt spoiler? Hmmm thinking they are $150 like the rear spoilers are. Check Johns out they are reputable vendor. Mirror base pass side repro same as Torino/Fairlane are available from Cougars unlimited.Probly a link in vendors section and Vic is Cat man all way thru.Catzyalater:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts