Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three 1970 Cougars that I am beginning to part out. Will be selling interior first. I have a real nice blue decor, ginger decor, and a black power window XR-7 interior to sell. Let me know if anyone has any interest and will price and send pics.
Thanks,
Tom

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Hi Tom,
It might help us if you would let us know what part of the world your in. Shipping can get pricy and knowing were it is at helps. Thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm guessing you're in Alabama. What state of decay are the bodies in? What kind of price for the complete black XR7 interior? What kind of shape is it in?

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Any black consoles in good shape?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1970 XR-7 black door panels and rear interior panels(power window)very nice with minor flaws, $300 plus freight, have a ginger auto center console, will need a new lid and shifter surround bezel restored/replaced, no cracks $300 plus the ride. Located in Anniston,Al., right in the middle of Birmingham and Atlanta, about 8 miles off I-20. Bodies economically obsolete, not worth fixing. Probably will make an engine run stand out of one of the front clips.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If the door and quarter glass are good (minor scratches) I would be intrested in them plus the window regulator assemblys

·
Registered
126 Posts
Tom,

I might be interested in some of the Blue Decor interior items if you have some left. Console, door panel arm rest, dash parts etc.

Scott

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Tom, I'm interested in your Ginger dash pad if it is in good shape, not severely faded on top or cracked, etc. Let me know. Thanks, Scott in Arizona

1 - 8 of 8 Posts