Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1979 XR7 that I'm parting out. It has a 351W and the FMX trans. The motor runs but needs to be rebuilt.

I have lots of pictures of the car. Let me know if you would like to see pictures or if you are interested in any parts.

I also have a spare complete header panel (turn signal lights, head lights, grille, head light bezels, and an ornament) for the car. I have a new heater core for the car as well. It has never been installed.

If you are interested in anything, please contact me. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
140 Posts
what color is it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car is gray with a maroon vinyl top and interior. I'm located in Akron, Ohio. I have lots of pictures if you would like to see the car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of parting this car out. I'm going to grab anything that is good and send the rest of the car to the scrap yard. If anyone is interested in parts please let me know. I will be sending what's left of the car to that scrap yard the first weekend in May.

If anyone is interested in parts let me know.

Also, I have an extra header panel which is complete (bezels, grill, lenses, etc).

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
From the dates of his posts it looks like he is done.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1-15" Polycast wheel
> Outside Door handles: 1-brand new passenger from Auto Krafters, 1-original passenger, 1-drivers side from Auto Krafters
> Left hand front Turn Signal Lens
> Aftermarket Radiator w/original mounting brackets
> Heater Core-Brand New
> Interior Rear View Mirror
> Washer Tank
> Radiator overflow tank
> Rear sway bar
> Front Sway bar
> Voltage Regulator
> Ignition Module
> Wiper Switch
> Wiper motor
> Passenger window regulator with handle
> Drivers Window regulator with handle
> Drive shaft
> Sway bar links
> Plastic Pieces above tail lights
> Plastic filler piece between rear bumper and body under trunk lid
> Heater assembly (blower, controls and ducting)
> Sport gauge cluster

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the first part of my post got cut off. here is a list of parts that I still have. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I still have many of the parts listed above and need to find them a good home. I will accept any reasonable offer for the part(s) plus shipping and handling. I'm located in Akron, Ohio. I will take pictures upon request.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts