Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '72 XR7 with factory front bumper and grille and rear bumper for the '73 year model. I'm told that this is pretty rare. The car is restorable and has the following:
factory tint glass. Full gages, tilt colum, AC (not working, but complete) lots of new/recent odds and ends done to the car within the last 6 months/3000 miles. Alternator, distributor, belts, carb rebuild, master and rear brake cylynders. The car has excellent brakes. Decent rubber Tons of chrome and stainless trim. 351C2v Has front main seal leak. Great compression and ran like a champ until the leak started. FMX auto works great. Could get buy with a gasket kit, but would probably be better off in the long run with a full and prober overhaul. The car is currently complete and I will sell for $2500, or take offers on parts.
Thanks,
Ricky

email for pics: [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a '72 XR7 with factory front bumper and grille and rear bumper for the '73 year model. I'm told that this is pretty rare. The car is restorable and has the following:
factory tint glass. Full gages, tilt colum, AC (not working, but complete) lots of new/recent odds and ends done to the car within the last 6 months/3000 miles. Alternator, distributor, belts, carb rebuild, master and rear brake cylynders. The car has excellent brakes. Decent rubber Tons of chrome and stainless trim. 351C2v Has front main seal leak. Great compression and ran like a champ until the leak started. FMX auto works great. Could get buy with a gasket kit, but would probably be better off in the long run with a full and prober overhaul. The car is currently complete and I will sell for $2500, or take offers on parts.
Thanks,
Ricky

email for pics: [email protected]
I need the passenger side tail light lens for a 1972 Mercury Cougar I would also like to see the c-pillar emblems on the roof sides in good shape if you can get these for me give me a call back at +81-348-631-9810 is my name

1 - 4 of 4 Posts