Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a 1970 XR7 it has houndstooth interior power windows 351C FMX trans. The orignal motor was rebuilt by previous owner but had a broken piston the original drivetrian was removed and replaced with the drivetrain ouy of a 73. My wife drove the car for several years then it was parked. It has been sitting for about 7 years there is a lot of good sheet metal on this car along with other parts such as the glass and some interior parts. E-mail me with your needs or possibly sell the whole car for $1500.00 The original drivetrain comes with the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will check condition and let you know tomorrow

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
ray why are you wanting the clear reverse light lenz? you can get those in repop but the real ones are frosted not clear. just FYI in case yours are fine and you just thought they were craized.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To whoever e-mailed me please send message again I had a minor malfunction. Thanks Doug

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure I am going to the shop tomorrow and check on the other parts in question. I will check the floor pans and let you know.

·
Registered
197 Posts
doors????

i would be interested in both doors if they are usable,,a few dents ok,,as long as no rot....let me know how much,,thanks jack

·
Registered
92 Posts
Front Bumper?

Looking for a front bumper for my daily driver. Needs to be straight with fairly decent chrome. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Guys, have you looked at the date on this thread ? It's from Dec 2002 !!

Just thought I would pass that along so if you don't hear from him, you won't be upset...

Bruce

·
Registered
197 Posts
70 front bumper

i have a straight front bumper for a 70 ,,,,if still needed let me know and ill shoot you some pictures,,thanks jack :grin34: :aug2:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Need a drivers fender & would be interested in the whole car as well ?

Let me know ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts