Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is parting a 69 convert w/ buckets,console,9",dark blue
in & out.car is mostly complete vin 9f94h51149 has carter afb 4
barrel carb but froze,car sat in a leaky barn.let me know what you need & I will go look at it.thanks chuck

·
Registered
70 Posts
Let's see...

I need several chrome pieces, including back "hockey sticks", chrome trim around the back lights, and various others and mine's all pitted.

On the interior, how are the sill plates and armrests?

Thanks.

Sly

·
Registered
889 Posts
parts

plastic column cover at the base of the column , emblem cougar on RHS light cover,plug for the brake lite on top of distributor block

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spoke to my friend about the parts you guys are after.He said make him a fair offer + shipping.I'm going to take a look at condition of parts monday.I'm going out of town for the weekend.thanks huck

·
Registered
12 Posts
69 convert parts

If the car had factory A/C I am interested in the lower dash and the condenser/heater core box/whit blower motor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
convert 69 up date

WELL I TOOK A BETTER LOOK & WOW THIS THING HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS.HERE'S A LIST OF WHATS GOOD,FRONT FENDER EXTENSION CROME,LOWER COLUMN COVER W/RUBBER INSERT,BUCKET SEAT HEADREST BEZEL (PLASTIC),WINDSHIELD CHROME,THE REAR HOCKEY STICK CHROME(DS HAS 3 PITS & PS HAS A LOT OF PITS,TRUNK CHROME,GRILL PITTED & LITES OPEN,INSIDE WINDSHIELD PLASTIC TRIM,XR7 STEERING WHEEL CRACKED W/GOOD CENTER,CHROME AROUND TOP PITTED,REAR DOOR PANELS,GOOD LOWER DASH W/VENTS,A/C HEATER BOX W/1 TAB & DRAIN BROKE OFF,CONSOLE COMPLETE BUT TOP PLATE BROKE BUT GLUEABLE W/HARNESS &CRACK STARTED ON PASS SIDE,GOOD ARM REST ON DS DOOR,PASS CRACKED,CHROME E BRAKE RUBBER W/CHROME,HAS MANUAL WINDOWS,VISORS GOOD BUT RUSTY CHROME,DASH PAD (NO CRACKS)BUT NEEDS GLUED DOWN ON DS NEAR WINDOW,BUMPERS RUSTY,BUCKETS W/HEADRESTS (NEED RECOVERY) CAR IS SO RUSTY IT'S FALLING IN HALF (DOORS WON'T CLOSE) IT WILL BE JUNKED, RESCUE WHAT YOU CAN USE,THANKS CHUCK

·
Registered
889 Posts
I want the column cover and...............

the plug for the brake warning lite on top of the distribution block send me an e-mail and I will square with you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts