Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my frame is rotted on my 69 sport special. car is complete runs and drives has 351w 2v fmx p/s p/db black decore interior 9" rear i'd sell whole or part out some of my other parts are on ebay seller sully593 have a ton of extra parts nice red seats, wiring harnesses, sequential boxes, glass, bumpers, ginger xr7 door panels, hub caps much more email [email protected]

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
i am interested in 69 xr7 interior door panels and rear panels as well preferebly black also black 70 door panels if you have them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chrome & steering wheel

I'm looking for a few items:

The chrome rocker panel trim with plastic clips (both sides), all 4 wheel well trim pieces and a 3 post steering wheel (black interior).

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm looking for the door panels in balck if you have them, as well as the package tray, and the 1/4 panels. Let me know if you still have them. Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
How are the bumpers? I dont live to far from you, so maybe I can come up. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
do you have the main engine wiring harness,and if so how much do u want for it???????

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
1bad,
If your looking for the engine feed harness that is available new from many venders.

·
Registered
31 Posts
where would i find these vendors ive looked everywhere,and i cant kind anything

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
engine feed harness

I got mine from Mustangs Unlimited. As I remember about $22.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts