Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gold vinyl tops and big white stripes are out of style, but I DID IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres a Viper on this pic too, find it. oh yeah, i know the stripes are at an angle, take a good look at the hood and fender gap and youll see why i did it like that

Attachments

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
You work fast kid I'll give you that. Looks like you did a nice job. Woulda took me much longer thats for sure. I did my F250 this last summer and I didnt think I'd ever get it done.mm

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Behind the white truck, its red with white stipes, what do I win.. The Cougar looks ummm, unigue. Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear, it will take some getting used too. I do like it though.:D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is unique, thats why i like it. not everyone will like it, but hey, not everyone liked it when i did it that color the first time around. as far as doing it fast... it took more than 2 weeks!!! i need to practice and speed up.

The rice burner is the fault of another guy in the class. hes a cool guy, but well, no comment on the car :rolleyes: and yes it is completely stock.

oh yeah, for finding the Viper, you win some nachos

·
Registered
75 Posts
very nice........the stripes remind me of the oldsmobile cutlass stripes.

looks very nice.

be sure to post more pix when you re-assemble.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
howd you know???? a 70 Olds 442 some guy in class did inspired the design.

·
Registered
75 Posts
actually it reminded me of an olds w30 hood. still nice! ;)

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
another rear 3/4 shot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
well

Looks like you WILL be at fab fords Too Cool!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe im young and dont really care too much, maybe its because i paid for registration about a month or so ago before i started to rip into the Cougar again, but even if it was still all primered up and looking nasty ( see below ) i still would have taken it. hell, knowing me i probably would have even left the bumpers and stuff off of it too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I don't have a problem with that, I CAN see potential!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts