1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cougar1, I'm an hour from Alexandria. Get the address and I'll be happy to go take a look at it. If the advertisement is true, I'd be interested if I had the money.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Jim, I've been thinking about joining Delmarva. I take college classes in the evenings so meetings would be tough.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Wayne,
I understand. Most of our meetings are on weekends during warm weather, though. We never meet during the week as we are spread apart with members throughout Virginia and Maryland. Anyhow, feel free to join us at any future DCC event. Keep an eye on the club calendar to see what's coming up on our website. I'll try to remember to post about upcoming events in this forum.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. The seller has not e-mailed me back. I told him I may have someone to go look at the car in the e-mail I sent him. Maybe he got scared! If he did I would rather find out now instead of after I get the car home and find out it was misrepresented. I let you guys know.. Thanks again..
Bert

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Bert,
I traded e-mail with the owner. He seems like a straight up guy. He explained to me that the buy now price is basically what he is expecting to get for the car ($8500). If you are serious about the car at that price, then I will be happy to stop by and check it out on thursday or friday (if we don't get snowed in). Let me know.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jim, I got the same story you did from him. The strange part is I bid on this car before and saw the winning bid, meeting the reserve, of $5000.00. Wonder what his reserve is? I sent you an e-mail with his address and number. I'm still interested.
Thanks, Bert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts