Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thats a very stunning car. You should be very proud. The crager ss's are a very nice touch. mm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very Nice. I wish I could go with the Black paint here in Arizona. It would be dusty 5 seconds after leaving the garage. I am rebuilding a '73 xr7. I am thinking of red/blk yellow/blk or electric blue. :D

·
Contributing Member
162 Posts
Very VERY NICE !!! Looks great....hope mine comes out looking that good when I'm done. And those Crager's definitely add the finishing touch. I've got my mind set on that same touch myself. Good Job and now she's got 8 more lives left :D

Dale

·
Contributing Member
162 Posts
Opp's ... had a question?

Hey reharper....just curious as to how bad the rust was on your 71? Were the floors gone and how bout the fenders?

Dale

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My Cat has always been a California car. No rust, no floor boards. Nothing, very lucky. I have owened this beast for 15 years or so and abused the sh...t out of her, but now she has been restored. As a matter offact I have been accepted for a "Cat Snap" on TCCN magazine article. Look for it soon. Thanks for the compliments. It is amazing what a couple of years and $$$12,000.00 will do to a cougar!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts