Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

I have agreed to purchased (2) Cougars from a friend in Arizona if economical transportation can be arranged. There is no urgency to move the cars from his place, however, I would like to get them back to Indiana no later than Friday, July 22.

I have posted on Uship and am in the process of collecting bids. The best quote offered at this initial point is $2450 from a company out of New Jersey.

Do any of you guys plan on buying anything around Southern CA or the West Coast any time soon? My stop with the (2) cars would be just North of Indianapoilis, Indiana.

Or, are any of you guys (for some reason) coming from the West Coast with an empty trailer that could haul (2) Cats for a negotaited fee? If so, I would appreciate the opportunity to help out with the fuel bill. According to U-ship, the estimated mileage is 1,850. Thanks.

Gary

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Try this guy. His name is Steve Craig. He is a broker and I have done five or six cars with him, most from the west coast. Always the best price around. [email protected]

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey Gary,

You might want to check with this guy. Been doing it for awhile. I do not know him, nor have I used his service, but there appears to be no complaints in a couple years. I'm guessing his price will be better than most. He travels anywhere, Chattanooga is just where he is now.

Steve

http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/gar...ck-where-i-am-today-where-i-am-headed-11.html

May 20th - Chattanooga, TN to ??? car hauling

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->May 20th

Vehicle transport

Available to haul from Chattanooga, TN & surrounding area
to most major cities if my trailer is full

I will have 35 feet of open trailer space available
for vehicle transport with 10,000 pound capacity

Safe daylight driving at 55 m.p.h.
Dexter E-Z Flex suspension absorbs up to 80% of road vibration
Up to 100 inches wide
Built in loading ramps
No deposit required

On the road now solid since September 2009

Jim
(260) 804-6695

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greg & Steve,

Thanks so much for the info. I will contact both of these guys and see if either is interested in working trasnportation of the two cars into there schedule.

Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts