Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a new Cougar Nut added to my family in February. That's right, my wife and I are expecting another baby!!!!! I might have to build another garage for his/her cat....lol.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Logan,

You'll definitely have your hands full with two of them.....You never know, we might have twins too!!
:D

·
Registered
794 Posts
alright Jeff and Logan!

My wife is packin' too. Due around xmas. I also have a 2yr old boy that loves tools.

-Austin

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CrazyCat said:
My wife is packin' too.
-Austin
Well congrats go out to you too Austin....:D
Sounds like lots of Cougar Babies are on the way....and Logan has double trouble!!!
Congrats go out to you too Logan, I forgot to put that in my last post due to all the excitement!!

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
congrats jeff, and logan. I have my two, that's it. I made sure of that, I got fixed. I have another child from a previous thing too, he's 16 now.

Rick

Gonna be handing out cigars, I'll send my address:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Announcement

Must be something about Cougars. My wife is due mid-September with #3 and final baby. I also have a 5 year old girl and 2 year old boy who also loves tools and helping me in the garage.
Congrats to Logan and Jeff!

Stephen:D :D :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congratulation
I´m realy shocked , I thought I was rather alone as a 4 child Father . But now I can see the light. … I feel comfortable with you guy’s ( and girls to ).
We have just had a “given the name of” our 3 month daughter Eleonore
So its kind of crowded in the -69 and -70 Cougars

Many Congratulation to all Fathers and Mothers too from SwedeCougar with family

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
UPSADAISY!!!!!!!.
Sorry . Sorry Didn’t mean to be such Large picture.
Must practise more at the MGI PhotoSuite software .
I apologise
:klo: :klo: :klo: :klo:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats

Congrats!! Always nice to have new arrival. We only have our one daughter (she's 6 going on 16) but now that I have a Cougar instead of a Chevelle you never know lol... Another good reason to own a Ford

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Logan,
Thanks for the five star rating!!!! I'll have to let the little one we are expecting know that his/her first accomplishment was getting five stars on mercurycougar.net :) :D :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congradulations Jeff and Logan!

My wife and I were blessed with our second child on the 12th! My daughter is 21 months old and is very excited about her new little brother. My son was born at 10:02pm. He was 7 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches in length. We brought him home this morning. I have already bought him his first Cougar, a lime green one... o.k., it's a Hotwheels Cougar but a Coug none the less!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CONGRATS TO YOU TOO JAMES.... Welcome home to your new addition!!:D :D

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
Congatulations to y'all. It is a simple fact that the more kids you have the more Cougars you need.

My lot keep arguing about whpo gets what car when I turn up my toes. Told them I would buy another convertible and two more coupes and they can have coupe and convertible each. Now the argument is who gets the 428.

See what you have to look forward to

·
Registered
648 Posts
congrats to all and....

WE just found out that the Mrs. is expecting in January!!!

Her 1st, my 5th. My youngest is 18 so I am really wondering if I'll remember how to dispose of a soiled diaper...;)

The kid will certainly go to his/her Prom in style....LOL

Ken

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
congrats now be prepared for the next 23 years. Mine just graduated so i am at the end of a very long run but he graduated with honors in biology science so it was worth it. To bad he cant change a tire by himself though:D just remember prepare them well and they tend not to move back in later on. save for college now.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Prepare them? I'm just selling my house now so I can build a smaller one so there's no room for them to move back in!!!:D :D Thats right , smaller house-bigger garage LOL!!!mm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts