Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a link to Osborn's Cougar category. Hope this link works. This place is alot cheaper then Ebay. Check them out first before going to ebay. Ive bought alot of books, stickers,etc. of them the past year, and they are top notch. Thats where most of the stuff on ebay comes from anyways. ;)

http://www.osborn-reproduction.com/catalog/SearchByProductType.asp?rsCategory_Action=Filter("Model+=+'COUGAR'")&rsCategory_Position=PAR:

wiring diagrams, vaccuum diagrams, fact and feature books, decals, etc.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Thanks Rick

I've been trying to chase down a body assembly manual at all the shows.The way things are going he'll be out of stock when I order.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Dan - If you find a place that has body assembly manuals please let me know. I have the shop manuals and a chassis assembly manual, but have been told that there is no body assembly manual for the 69. I sure would like one.

Well, after posting this I went to the link Rick gave and sure enough, there is a body assembly manual for $15.
Thanks Rick :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ive been looking for the interior assembly manual for a 69....if anyone finds a place that has them let me know

thanks
matt

·
Registered
337 Posts
69XR7 said:
Ive been looking for the interior assembly manual for a 69....if anyone finds a place that has them let me know

thanks
matt
Osborn has the Ford license... if they don't carry it, you won't find it anywhere else. Unless you're fortunate enough to come across an original somewhere.

If so, buy it, and you can probably get big bucks by selling it to Osborn!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts