Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a set of original floor mats for my 71xr7 and got rid of them, I guess that was a stupid move. Apparently the 68 cougar had the same mats. Is there a place that has re-pops of these? I thought there were at least at the time I sold mine. I checked on Don's site and I only see new rug type. Even a search on google.com doesn't seem to find much.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Are these the rubber type? If so there are 2 sets on Ebay NOS. Green one and a white one.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Cougar2
What color? I have some Nos ones and some used ones here, for the fronts.
Email me direct..or check out my NOS threads and used parts threads under each year car on this site forsale section for pictures.

[email protected]
thanks
John

·
Registered
442 Posts
There used to be a repop rubber mat made but were pulled from the marked for safety concerns about a year ago. Sal

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I have heard that Johns Classic Cougars in Michigan was going to do a run of them for the 68? Might try him.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There used to be a repop rubber mat made but were pulled from the marked for safety concerns about a year ago. Sal
I thought I had seen one as well. Taken off the market? must have been slipping under the peddles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts