Mercury Cougar Owners banner
501 - 520 of 554 Posts
YES!
And it was awesome!
I just finished instaling the new amp Sat. morning and took the top down and went for a short spin. No trouble hearing the sterio over the wind noise anymore!
Now it's cold dark and damp; Sat. seems so far away now.......
Take care,
Jim

According to the 2011 Pacific Northwest Region event calendar, it is scheduled for 8-7-11.
Waiting for confirmation from the folks putting on the show. Hope to have something by the end of the week. Lady that answered the phone thought that the show may have been moved to Aug 14. I am waiting on the flyer.
August 7th would work well. That is also the final weekend for the Steam Up at the Powerland Museum.

According to 2011 Northwest Car Event Calendar Champoeg Park Ford Show is on 8/7/11 from 9AM to 4PM. $3 park entry fee, $5 car show fee.

YES!
And it was awesome!
I just finished instaling the new amp Sat. morning and took the top down and went for a short spin. No trouble hearing the sterio over the wind noise anymore!
Now it's cold dark and damp; Sat. seems so far away now.......
Take care,
Jim
Pardon the OT post, but what's a "2007 HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS RED WAGON"??

This?: http://www.harborfreight.com/bigfoot-wagon-1541.html

If yes, LOL!

Yes, mine is the wagon in the link, except mine is heavily modified. It has been lowed for downhill racing and the length extended with a 2x6 with the front wheels mounted wide on a 2x4 with rope steering. It even has a brake! I'll get a pic of it this weekend.

My how time flies, just looked a the calander and the Hillsboro show is next week, anybody else going this year? I know Copy Cat will be in Hawaii and was wondering who else is going.

*Attention*
The All Ford Picnic at Champoeg State Park is scheduled for the second Sunday in August. August 14th, 2011.

I have spoken to the planner, (503) 472-6556. Big mix up with the Northwest group that put out the yearly schedules.

Please mark your calendars.

Glad to here that others are coming to the show. It looks like I will miss the the all ford show in Champoeg, that weekend is my wifes family reunion, and I have been forwarned, don't even ask. LOL!

Only problem with that date is that it conflicts with the Fordnutz Cougar Club show in B.C. A number of past participants at your event also go to that show.
West Coast Classic Cougar is narrowing down the annual open house plans. Leaning heavily towards having the open house on Friday August 5 and Saturday Aug 6.

The Fordnuz Car Club show is scheduled for the second weekend in August, which is August 13-14th.

OK Guys and gals. The All Ford Show and Swap Meet is June 4th at the Washington County Fairgrounds (Hillsboro). Cheryl and I will be there along with a couple of Bingamans, a Compton and possibly a Warner - all of us CCC members but all great people, just ask us. I expect to see some "other" Cougars there, so start planning. I've heard in the past that we, Oregon Cougar owners, don't do much. Well, here's another chance to do something and it's even fun!

West Coast Classic Cougar is narrowing down the annual open house plans. Leaning heavily towards having the open house on Friday August 5 and Saturday Aug 6.

The Fordnuz Car Club show is scheduled for the second weekend in August, which is August 13-14th.
Hey Scott, Have you verified this with Ferguson? The calendar says the Fordnutz show is the 7th but it could be wrong.

Hey Scott, Have you verified this with Ferguson? The calendar says the Fordnutz show is the 7th but it could be wrong.
I got the information directly from Heather this morning on the phone.

501 - 520 of 554 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.