Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at the point of looking at selling it because it cant afford to do what i want to do to it, ive already done alot of work to it but my concers/questions i have is due to a couple things

I started sanding down my car because i planned on still repainting it, my list of things that i still needed to do was finish the body work and paint, replace the convertible top, replace the rear bumper and replace the grille

Well what im trying to figure out is should i just try selling it as is and just subtract the cost of that work from the car or go ahead and fix it and hope i can get my money back

The other thought i had was to have it primed and then have it ready for paint because that also how i origionally got it

Any suggestions you guys might have would be really appreciative because im trying to figure out what to do to finish her up

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
A car in paint is always going to be easier/more lucrative to sell IMO. Of course, it costs money to have paint done. The best thing to have done would have been to leave it the way it was but too late for that!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts