Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my 69 is supposed to be getting ready for paint. My 67 and 68 are in various stages of asembly and disassembly. I have already all the factory manuals for the cars years, do I need the fleet of assembly manuals as well? Could I blend them some how? Say, a 67 interior manual, 68 engine manual, 69 chassis, etc?
Anybody done with theirs, and would like to recoup some cost?
If I don't have to, I'd like to not have to incur another 200 in cost, for something I know I won't really use that often...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i found the osborn books to be extremely helpful---showed option that i did'nt have and what was req'd to install them---whith that many cars apart i can
't see how one could put them back together without them---doctordesoto

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean "memory", after 12 years isn't good enough?? Maybe I can split them between an early and late model, I.E., 67 and 69...That wouldn't hurt as bad...

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I have received my 4 pack of books, from Mustangs Unlimited. They arrived in new, as described condition.
However, the quality of the actual print, over the watermark, leaves a LOT to be desired...Somebody needs to put this info on a CD, so we can get a good printed copy of each page. Really not impressed with the actual pictures here...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts