Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
propayne,

I like your user name. Any affiliations to NY hardcore?
??? I thought that it was a Hank Hill reference. Dangit, Boomhower.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hank Hill? I thought it was a reference to Major Payne......sheesh. When am I going to learn not to thought??

·
Registered
2,680 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Thin mints or tag-a-longs?

·
Registered
735 Posts
LOL! That is the name of my company, Pro Payne Graphics, Inc.

My name is Phillip Payne and when my wife and I were discussing names for our first born I threatened to name him/her "Pro", or "Window" or "Excruciating".

We named him Jack Payne and I named my company Pro Payne.

That was 20 years ago - I went into business for myself so I could be home with him :bloated:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Benchseat67, how long we gotta wait, I'm getting tired.

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts

My name is Phillip Payne and when my wife and I were discussing names for our first born I threatened to name him/her "Pro", or "Window" or "Excruciating".

That was 20 years ago - I went into business for myself so I could be home with him :bloated:
Sounds like a gas. Is your business on fire or just under pressure

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good choice.

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
I love the thin mints. Having some thin mints right now before I head home from work, in fact.
Is it Girl Scout cookie time?
I loves me some thin mint cookies, I freeze them and eat them frozen.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I thought I was the only one that did that CJ. Those things are the shizzle when frizozen. Did that sound too 68fastcatish? Does that mean my cat is the next to end up in the garbage can in a million pieces?

Now that we are on girl scout cookies, I may have to find a scout or 2. I needs my thin mint fix.

I wonder if this thread will ever end now? maybe be the next Rusty McCrusty files?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I too love the Samoas. OK here is what was SUPPOSED to happen. I was attempting to post a picture which evidently was over the acceptable size to be posted here. I will now post the Craigslist link showing the car I was trying to show earlier. http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/2233233850.html Pat. By the way....Don't bother calling as they have already sold it. I just thought it was a really nice example of a 1973 Standard and wanted to share it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts