Mercury Cougar Owners banner

only in cleveland

667 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dan 
#1 ·
after the river caught fire,Albert Bell running kids down on holloween,Now theres a group er car club here of AMC PACER owners I thought it couldnt get any worse.meetings tee-shirts the whole shibang.:1zhelp: Im still speechless Dan:cry:

#2 · (Edited)
Waynes world!! Party Time!! Excelent!!

Actually I dont think its any wierder than some of the kids and there jap styled cars they think are cool today. The Pacer was a very good car (meaning dependable) in its day but its styling still makes me shiver.

What cracks me up is I was in Gary a few weeks ago and seen a mid 80's rwd Olds with the 20" wheels and tires on it. I kept trying to imagine what would happen if the fool had a flat on the rear and had to put the doughnut spare on it. Picture the thing sitting lopsided on the rear with one wheel in the air spinning as he trys to drive away!! I would pay money to see that!! mm

#3 ·
oh yeah?? id pay to see a space saver on this..... it was at Pomona last time i went funny funny...

Attachments

#4 ·
if you 4 wheel

If your into the 4x4 thing thats theonly way to go! We have a dude around here that has one on a 65 chevy wagon and some other nut that took a sawzall to a 75 chevell and cut the top off because he wanted a convert.Its great this world has so many "different" people never boring Dan

#5 ·
Possible Cadillac commercial.

Do you want to go offroad?
Do you want to ride in supreme luxury?
Do you want a car that makes a statement?

Then you want the 2003 Cadillac Deville 4x4!

All the eminities and luxury of the original Deville, with the additude and offroad capabilities of 44" super swampers this car is sure to say I'm a pimp(or a senior citizen) with a bad attitude!

Coming soon to your local Cadillac dealer.

#6 ·
I saw a '55 "El Camino" 4x4 at a local car show last weekend. The fella took a 55 Chevy wagon, cut off the back half of the roof to make an El Camino type body and dropped it on a Ford F-100 4x4 chassis with a Ford 460.
I'm so used to seeing SB Chevys in older Fords that this was a refreshing change. Really looked good too. Maybe next month I can get some pics of it.

#7 ·
im sure he took alot of greif from the Chevy guys for doing that too. i know that all too well... i mean, look what happened to me when i cut up a pair of taillight frames LOL...... imagine if it was a WHOLE 70........ wait... that still might happen LOL

#8 ·
"new retro"

When I went o the columbus ford show in april,this guy was selling a front and rear clip that you can put ona late model T-bird or possibly a cougar it looked like a 50 somethig ford.You hade a god looking cruzer with all the latest mechaical fetures.For a retro daily driver it didnt look so bad.I thought it added some style to the "jelleybean"look of todays cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.