Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Online catalog sales only. See our featured items section for several $11.11 items on sale now through 11:11am Wednesday January 12, 2011

Reproduction Passenger Side Headlight Door Cat Emblem for the 1967, 1968 and 1969 Mercury Cougar

<table width="600"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="300"><center><table align="left"><tbody><tr><td align="center"></td></tr><tr><td><center>Click to enlarge</center></td></tr></tbody></table></center></td><td width="300"><table border="2" cellpadding="5"><tbody><tr><td><form id="yfc_1" method="post" action="https://order.store.yahoo.net/yhst-11089400041767/cgi-bin/wg-order?yhst-11089400041767+lcat">Print This Page
Bookmark Page

Availability:
Usually ships the next business day

Orderable?

Part #: 1001754

Price:<s>$24.85</s>
$11.11

<input name="vwitem" value="lcat" type="hidden">I Need to Order: <input name="vwquantity" value="1" maxlength="3" size="3" type="text">
<input value="Order Item (add to cart)" type="submit">
<input name=".autodone" value="http://www.cougarpartscatalog.com/lcat.html" type="hidden"></form></td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table><map name="13a44d2cc5e51059"><area shape="rect" coords="0,0,175,131" href="http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-11089400041767_2140_168044902"></map>

Description:
This is the correct size of Cougar for your head lamp door 1967 - 1969. It has the studs in the exact place as the originals. You will need this emblem when changing out our 1967 - 1968 background decals as you will have to break the original studs to remove the cat. Also great for those custom applications! *Customer Feedback* Hey Don and Lin, Just wanted to send a couple pictures of the running cat and back ground I bought from you after I installed it on the newly powder coated grilles on my 67 XR7. You guys have great products and are the best to deal with. You have my full devotion to purchasing from you first before I would go any place else. I would be willing to tell anyone who asks where to buy. And that would be you all! Thanks and enjoy the pictures. I will send some of the dash also when it is done.

·
Registered
270 Posts
:eek2:#@%$, all these cool pieces I need at great prices, and I don't have the cash till end of the month, figures

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
:eek2:#@%$, all these cool pieces I need at great prices, and I don't have the cash till end of the month, figures
Your credit is good with us... Just make your order online and choose the option "sending check". At the end of the month you can pay for it by check, paypal, credit card or S&H Green stamps for all we care. Hate to see you miss out on such a killer deal. Not too often WCCC sells parts at below cost.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey Don, Sorry I missed your reply. Dealing with 10 in of snow in SC! Am I too late? I'm trying to prep an order today, probably between 1to 2k worth. Feel free to pm me please, thanks, Bruce

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Hey Don, Sorry I missed your reply. Dealing with 10 in of snow in SC! Am I too late? I'm trying to prep an order today, probably between 1to 2k worth. Feel free to pm me please, thanks, Bruce
Bruce... Anybody that says they are about to place an order for almost $2k on our site on the slowest month of the year, right after I had to pay taxes, does not get a discount on a measly emblem or two... They get to tell us which emblems they want for free!!! LOL! Very much appreciate the big (and small) orders in these lonely, slow, dark winter months. Guys like you help carry us through until March when everyone gets in gear for the upcoming season.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Crap, how did I miss this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts