Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1poke:
Looking for a 67 GT.
7F91S518767 - preferred (knew the first owner)
- last seen around Eastern Idaho/Northern Utah -
or similar car.
:1zhelp:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 67 for sell

67 cougar for sale. New 289 engine, new carb, new 3 speed c4 Auto. trans., new distribtor, new interior(bucket seats), new headlining, new carpet, new wheals(Viper Gt Radials 205), new mag rims, air shocks, dual exaust with glasspack mufflers, gt stearing wheel(have original though) updated a/c unit that works, hideaway lites work, sequintial lights works, as far as running goes it runs like a new car the engine probaly only has 5 k on it. the only problem with the intirior is the dash is cracked. as far as the body goes its not perfect. it has a small rust spot on the hood and back fender(which is covered by previos paint job), there are places where the paint is starting to chip. other than that the car runs like an everyday driver. It does turn heads. $6500 if ur interested email me at [email protected] and ask for pictures

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Not sure this helps.

I parted a 67 GT and sold most of the useable parts but still have the clear title and original door tag. If you found any good 67 cougar you could make your GT with alot less initial cash outlay by transfering the title and door tag. Just a thought. The serial # is 7F91S569626.
Hope this helps and if not I hope you find
what you are looking for.
[email protected]
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts