Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
OK Cougar Guy
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a great day at the show at the Oklahoma fair grounds. I found 5 cougars out of about 2000 cars. Hmmm. Rare cats indeed. 69 Vert,70vert,67 XR7, 72 XR7 and a 74 XR7.
I chatted with all the owners except the 74 and encouraged them to join our forum and get their cars on the registry. I had a GREAT time talking shop and hope to see them here on the forum soon.
My painter has let me down on my standard and I will not have it ready for my clubs show. I am not very happy:angryfi:..My XR7 is wearing me down trying to level the roof. I should but the vinyl back on but don't think it would look right,to me, with the scoop and spoiler.
Kudos for the folks at Sanderson headers. They provided 10 of the most unique trophy's for my clubs show. 10 of them! Check out the URL. If any Cougar guys are near the OKC area come on down and win one!

Glenn
69 XR7
69 Standard
Tuttle, OK
www.tri-citycruisers.com

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Those NSRA events can be fun. I've not been to the OKC meet but have made it to the Pueblo event a number of times working the gates with the host club. Last year was the first year anyone could take their Cougar to the event so I would say 5 is a great showing. Looks like you have a nice club there, will any be coming to the Rocky Mountain Street Rod Nationals?

Colorado Springs Rod & Custom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts