3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen one of these, please?

<CENTER>

</CENTER>

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Seriously? That's awesome, but shouldn't they have gotten permission from you? Or do you sign a dotted line that says things like this can happen?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Cool! There will probably be a chase piece as well. New to me, anyone seen at retailers?

My guess is hobbie stores and maybe toys R us.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously? That's awesome, but shouldn't they have gotten permission from you? Or do you sign a dotted line that says things like this can happen?
Once Barrett Jackson has the application and the title..it's basically their car. They have all the rights..I guess this was buried in that fine print somewhere ;)

I went to these folks' website (Greenlight collectibles) and they dont' even show it in their most current series..they mention on the website where they sell 'em, but that's about it. Target, Toys R Us, etc..

Search those stores, guys and girls! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Anybody seen one of these, please?

<CENTER>

</CENTER>
I have, but I am going to have to check with it's owner before I spill the beans. I'll get back to you Brian.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
437 Posts
Green Light made a Marauder diecast, 2 actually. Those are the only diecasts. I would love to get a cougar one or five.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
That is just the coolest!!!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I was in Toys R Us last night and didn't see anything like this. But I did pick up a Hot wheels red 68 that has Edelbrock on the sides. I will check the Targets around here and see if I can get one for you.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
My cj vert was featured like this as well, Randy Goodling scored on but one never fell in my lap...
Yep, Randy is where I have seen one, but he is keeping the info on where/how close to his chest. Sounds like if he can keep the source under wraps (and buy a bunch), he could have a hot commodity on his hands. I will let you all know if he cracks (on my inquiry and reference to this here thread!).

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
he is keeping the info on where/how close to his chest.
This is why He makes such a good CCOA President...

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Got an e-mail response from a marketing and sales person. I called her and she is looking up the information for me. I will report back as soon as I get something from her. Pat

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Got an e-mail response from a marketing and sales person. I called her and she is looking up the information for me. I will report back as soon as I get something from her. Pat
Me too! I am trying to get a discount for buying 50, they also are looking into getting the one of my CJ vert too. Will post them on our site if I score.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cool! I will be on the look out.

I think that is Brian on the left with the cup of nerve settling medicine he was sipping from all morning.

What a cool way to document a great experience.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts