Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this is NOT about my cat, but really P***** me off to no end. I ran to the stor for some soda tonight and left my computer running as per usuall, on the way home i noticed that the steet going to my house was dark, no street lights but all the houses had lights.
I get inside and everything looks fine but something was not right all my little window bars were gone the ones at the bottom when you minimize your windows.

And i noticed that i was disconnected from the internet.
So i assumed that there was a power clip.

Here is the part that p***** me off.

My Microsoft Outlook 2000 would not open it would just sit there and look at me. So i tried to repair it,,,3 times with no luck.
So i uninstalled it..and went to reinstall it...the CD key would not work.:angryfi: So i had to bear with the fact that i just lost 6 months worth of e-mails and buisness contacts down the drain!

The only hope i have now is to find the actuall outlook 2000 cd and reinstall and hope my PDA has most of what i need.

Sorry had to vent!
Thanks for listening

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Do I need to open an "anything goes" forum?

Hmmmm... This is off-topic. If you're going to post stuff that has nothing even remotely to do with Cougars, just do me a favor and make your Subject like this:

OFFTOPIC: I need to vent!

That way, folks know that it has nothing to do with the topic of the forum and can choose to ignore it if they wish...

Thanks for your co-operation!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.