Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill keep this just like all the NOS parts listing, UNDER ON LISTING, not doing single listings to hog up so many threads like some do on here for every little individual. I will keep you updated if something is sold out. I have collected alot of cougar parts and the used ones are for the lower budget guys ( I have tons of NOS parts if your looking for perfect or restorations)..this will be for used ones.I have been trying to get alot of my hoarding of parts organized so will keep you posted. Just today,sorted through a area of trim and cowlings and windshields and windows. I must say there is alot. Front and rear window trim,door trim,ac duct work for under dash,cowlings,rocker trim,tail lights,gas fuel door emblems,misc seatbelts,pulleys,ac defrost vents,fresh air vents,valance lights,marker lights,70 front grills,hoods,fenders,dash wiring,engine harness,tail light harness,lower dash frames,ac controllers,fender extensions,QUARTER PANELS hardtop driver side,glove boxes,front radio plates,kick panels,interior trim pieces,some seats,gas tanks,fuel sending units xr7 and non,xr7 clusters,xr7 clocks,glove box lights,some used carpet sills,chrome parts,used mirrors,console wiring,console parts,emblems,shifter housings, and alot more..email me [email protected] or call 843 8716140. Will get pictures if needed,and prices. Trailer full of trim and cowlings.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, got some more organizing done today and put up. I see that I have alot of used chrome door top trim,front window trim,convertible front window trim and rear, the long skinny boot gutter part,vinyl top trim pieces,front lower stone guards,69 and 70, ac blowers,drip rails,trunk trim,rear and front extensions,and gas tanks,taillights fuel door parts,(no used lens),and more to come..Too much stuff..Email me direct or call [email protected] or 8438716140..remember I have all this in NOS too so make sure to state what condition you need it to be. Will be going through some more boxes soon..Any one need any pictures just ask..Ill get them..

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P1010565.jpg P1020133(1).jpg P1030886.jpg P1030888.jpg sorry the speaker pods are for the 67/68 thread, but got alot more items for 69/70 up and stored,I see that I have alot of lower dash trim pieces, and steering covers, markers,for front and back, front valances lights, alot of front and rear fender and quarter extensions,some used 69 low fuel senders,gas tanks very nice used ones, vinyl trim pieces,door window parts,quarter glass,gas pedals,pulleys,door hinges,hood hinges,tail lights,and more..boxes of boxes, if your a restorer of certain things contact me if your looking for things like seat belts,trim,bumpers,etc.. I can let you know how many of each I can get you...Email me with what condition you need, I have both USED AND NOS, so please state what year and condition..thanks [email protected]
or call 843 8716140 of course Ill sell all the parts if someone ever is seriously interested...
I have convertible parts too if your looking, top frames, motors, hoses,some switches..

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P1030951.jpg P1030947.jpg P1030942.jpg P1030945.jpg P1030944.jpg alot more work and alot better things popping up..Some nice used 69/70 fenders, 69/70 hoods,tail lights, trim,fender extensions and more..convertible top frames, bumper cores,doors,glass and more..email me direct jskinne[email protected] 8438716140
please state year,condition and what part your looking for. I have used, nos and reproduction so this will save me a email asking what condition. (no NOS body parts)
no good trunks,

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P1050045.jpg P1050041.jpg P1050039.jpg here i found some nice shiny used back up light chrome, small light pits,but good shine, great working mirror remote for driver side, works great, chrome base..email me direct [email protected] or call 843 8716140 thanks

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P1050092.jpg P1050094.jpg P1050102.jpg P1050100.jpg Some more used stuff in house, rear convertible quarter interior panels, various colors of the dash plastic pieces, pretty nice daily driver rear bumper,(have some cores too) then a few good daily driver rear fuel emblem plus alot of other stuff. Hope to get through more of another van collection of used 69 /70 soon and see what I have looked at in there in a while comes out.I know I found some fresh air vents too, door mechanisms for door ajar,armrest, sunvisors,and more..email direct, please state condition and year you need, as I have alot of NOS stuff too. Thanks [email protected] or 843 8716140 Ill be in florida, tampa area,april 28th-may 1st I can bring big items on my way if you want something big brought.OR small...thanks

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P1050122.jpg P1050127.jpg P1050133.jpg P1050138.jpg P1050137.jpg some more items unpacking and checking on..Alot of xr7 various 69/70, some will be for parts,as a couple I see a burn on the board on back so gages and parts will be available from a couple, have both color circuit boards, various color armrest, used rear valance great shape, and a great front valance, remember please put what year and condition you need.I have NOS and USED parts of these items and 2 different threads one NOS,one USED. I will send you pictures of what your wanting too. Still about to start sorting some small items and box them up. Ball season has started so bare with me.Email me [email protected] or call 8438716140..Remember I do have nos valances,marker lights,back up lens,trunk trim,hood trim,weather stripping and more..

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P1050302.jpg P1050306.jpg P1050304.jpg Nice used rim blow steering wheel, and a nice center horn pad, the back of the wheel has just 2 little stress crack areas, front none, column is available too..Let me know if your interested.Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I notice you avoided showing the topside of the pad John.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P1050306.jpg P1050305.jpg Im thinking this is alot of top side view of this horn pad,but clearly trying to show the wheel itself.In just a few pictures(Please,if anymore of any item is needed email me direct and Ill send that person a view of what they need),please if someone that is interested needs a better view of something other than this person, please feel free to just email me direct and Ill be glad to get you a view of the any angle you need too see( I just post a few pictures of the item,not a booklet). This is showing the wheel itself,and a close up angle of the horn pad woodgrain,but both items are available to others.Have a great weekend. I think the person was trying to say the side view of the 12 10 to 2 oclock angle,but I just didnt take one from that angle,but will gladly get one emailed to anyone needing it!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
P1050317.jpg P1050327.jpg P1050328.jpg P1050316.jpg I have found one more console, its a darker brown console, automatic, and a couple more dash pads,email me please if your looking for something thanks
[email protected] or call 843 8716140 Ill be cleaning up some of the rear panels for convertibles soon and see how many of those are available too.Found some door handle chrome holders some were asking about.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
P1030619.jpg Sorry guys all rim blow wheels are gone for now. Still have some standard style, along with various other parts, just shoot P1050039.jpg me a email with your needs and condition you would like and Ill look. I have now a couple used trunk trims and a used 70 center grill non xr7 style. I h P1050444.jpg ave found some original used Door pillar post weather strippings too for convertible. I have alot of various convertible trim pieces for front windows a P1050444.jpg nd rear window area. Email me direct and Ill look. [email protected] or call 843 8716140
please state year,condition and style car you have.
Thanks
John P1050449.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
I need a complete set of BLACK seat belts and shoulder harnesses for a 69 XR7. Got any and if so, how much? Thanks.

Jeff

·
Registered
505 Posts
Here's a list of parts I can use, please let me know if you can help with any:
- RH lower fender support (runs from bumper brace to bottom front corner of the fender)
- 'Cougar' script; front fender extension and back two quarters (would like nice ones if possible)
- Deck lid trim, just the mounting clips
- the four metal rocker panel moulding brackets (used at the front & rear of the trim)
- 1 14" GT wheel (argent not chrome)
- A nice license plate light housing with pigtail
- Any interior door panels (White Decor ... the ones with the wood grain)
- Someone cut the two prong clip off of my map light ... do you happen to have a two prong connector on an old harness ???

·
Registered
36 Posts
I need the bracket that the center of the grill bolts to. The front valance bolts to the bottom. Can you help me

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jscotb, Im not forsure what bracket your talking about,I think your talking about the hood latch brackets,could be wrong. We dont save too many bolts sorry. I do have NOS hardware if you have the bolt number ill check it out..
thanks
John

·
Registered
628 Posts
Do you have a set of black pillar covers for a 69? The pillar cover part #'s are C9ZB6503599 - BW and C9ZB6503598 - BW. I also need the center piece trim in front of the driver under the steering wheel. I also sent you an email from my phone because my internet was down at my house.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts