Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, not to list things individually.Ill keep this all on one thread as I am going through evidentally years of hoarding some parts I havent seen in a while. I have had a little time to get them out and boxed and move to my new barn. So I found I have tons and tons of parts used for the lower budget guys(I still have tons of NOS parts,check out the NOS thread for the guys doing restorations or wanting that perfect item). I have been boxing and digging out alot of places I had them and had forgotten places I stashed things.
I have today found lots of window trim,just to start,door glass,wing vents,quarter glass. XR7 long over head console bars,wheel lip mouldings,interior trim. If you need pictures let me know. Have drip rail trim and the inner roof rail trim.Headliner bars,trunk hinges and bars,door hinges,fender extensions,trim,rear extensions,chrome parts,clusters,console parts,wiring engine,tail lights,dash, ac duct work for dash,ac controllers,hoses,firewall brackets,tranny mounts, support braces, shock towers,engine mounts,hood hinges,trunk trim,center noses,grills,various outer emblems, rear markers,steering columns,glove boxes,interior panels,sunvisors,seatbelts,rocker trim,wipers,alot of stuff..a lot of cars gone so still have some fenders,doors,(no hoods,or trunks or quarters)no 4 speed parts.
I have motors,trannys,and rear ends,lower stone guards,roofs Trailer full of trim and cowlings.jpg .
Getting alot of this up and boxed so keep me posted on your needs. East coast side..
email me direct [email protected] or call 843 8716140..if your a restorer and need anything I have multiples of 25 to 100 plus on most anything off a cougar.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P1030743.jpg P1030748.jpg P1030741.jpg P1030810.jpg P1030811.jpg
here you go guys, some nice used parts, and some newer,, 68 tilt wiring harness,titl column motor,some misc power steering brackets, some nice used front marker lights lens, a 1968 390 2 barrel complete power steering kit, some pulleys and brackets for that too..email me direct [email protected] or call 843 8716140
please state if your looking for NOS,used or reproduction..Thanks John

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P1030899.jpg P1030898.jpg P1030885.jpg Ok a few more things as we got through one of the old canopy's unpacked. Found alot of ac blowers,non ac heat boxes,hubcaps,rocker trims,headliner bars,trunk bars,bumper braces inner and outer,tranny mount crossmembers,headlight boxes,grills,gas tanks,front and rear fender extensions,emblems,gas pedals,nice 68 used horn rings,headlight bowls/plates/rings,brake pedal housings,steering columm parts,xr7 parts(over head braces,toggles,door pulls,shifters,fender markers,rear quarter emblems,tail lights,and more..Remember when emailing tell me if you need used, or NOS so I know and what year you need...thanks [email protected] or call 8438716140
Do have tons of pulleys,fan blades,engine mounts, door hinges,hood hinges,trunk hinges,ac firewall plates,door hing mount plates,couple headlight vacumm cans,inside quarter trim,window trim rear and front inside ones,alot of back seats,door ajar mechanisms,quarter windows,door glass, wing vents,body parts, fenders,doors,(no hoods,trunks,valances,or 4 speed or big block stuff used for 67/68 Cougars).

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Do you have any center grill sections for 67/68 grill? (What condition and price) as well as the stone deflector 67/68? If you have any hoods or trunk lids that are not rusted through let me know. PM me with how many you have in stock and your price so we can talk. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P1030948.jpg P1030925.jpg P1030941.jpg P1030945.jpg here you go guys 67/68 used roofs,fenders,tail lights, trim,windows,center noses,wiring,shock towers,front radiator supports,(no hoods or trunk), ac stuff and dash frames,grills, and more..( no upper dash pads), or 4 speed parts, email me direct [email protected] or call 843 8716140
state whether you need used or NOS, as I have both(not nos in body parts), but other things so just stay what year,what type car you have, and ill let you know what I have available
thanks
have a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
How 'bout a 68 XR7 driver side arm rest in nugget gold?

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eric Yes I do
pending the condition you need email me and let me know,used ones, and can ship by grey hound bus.
ill send you a picture of a couple of them.
jshcobra, do you have a picture of that color Ill check
I know there were some NOS ones, here but I have about 2 boxes of used ones too, i can look and see.
email me picture to my address
thanks
John

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
P1050031.jpg P1050061.jpg P1050065.jpg P1050066.jpg Ok, just a few small items while I was moving some boxes around that I hadnt seen in a while, alot of small items, console parts,the list is of door panels, sets and singles..So much hoarding glad to finally get this stuff out and move to its new place.Email me [email protected]. Found some more hood hinges,door hinges,ac parts for dash,canisters for under fender,marker light lens, and more..843 8716140

·
Registered
166 Posts
How about 67 quarter panel emblems?

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 P1050065.jpg P1050066.jpg P1050075.jpg P1050069.jpg P1050068.jpg here are some used parts just diggin back out and going through boxes fromthe past, of various thigns, some door panels, windlace, alot of variou colors, more console parts, and the little things..used condition, email me direct [email protected]
or call 843 8716140
Ill be making a trip down to tampa florida next week and weekend if anyone needs anything brought, nos or used, let me know, body parts and more..just ask.. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any complete sets of good used seat belts? I need both front and back ones and they do not need to be show quality. My wife simply won't get in for a ride without them!

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
P1050122.jpg P1050120.jpg P1050121.jpg P1050135.jpg P1050134.jpg Here you go guys some more boxes opening up of some used parts,I havent even started on the small items sorting out yet. But here are some disc brake power boosters,clutch fan have a couple of these too, trunk turn signal units(complete and some for parts)armrest,various years, and sides,just email me with what year and condition you need please,and style..So I know, if you want used or NOS of some of these items. Have two threads,one NOS and one USED so give me as much information and ill send pictures of what you need. jski[email protected] or call 843 8716140

1 - 20 of 91 Posts