Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone that would like to get a club started in the ohio area let me know, I would be willing to get the ball rolling but the members have to be willing to help, I dont think that would be a problem though.
here is my email

[email protected]

thanks
chris

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dude,I lived in Mt.Gilead for 17 years.My dad was a State Trooper,retired now by the name of Ron Thomas.

I would like to help start a club even though I know nothing about starting one.

James Thomas;Mt.Vernon,Ohio
Rod Rage Powdercoating
Phone;740-392-2798
FAX;740-392-3695

·
Registered
210 Posts
I am very interested in starting a Club in the Cincinnati area. I am going to relocate to Cincinnati in the near future. If everything goes as planned I should be out there no later than May 14th. I would be willing to start up or help set up a Cougar club for the Ohio area Cougar owners.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The more Cougar Clubs the better!!!:)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Im for it

But I think for it to work It would have to be centrally located 1-3 hours traveling time,colse to the interstate small stuff,but yea I say we go for it.:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Why does it matter where the club is run from. If we're talking where to have rallies or shows, the Columbus area would always work. Mansfield is fairly easy to get to for most everyone and provides a senic drive as well. Just my $0.02

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea I'd like to help, sounds sweet. Although Car shows in Cincinatti or Clevland would be a good drive from Woodsfield (Center of Monroe County).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cincinnati Team is ready to join!

In know of at least 4 of us in the Cincinnati Ohio who are ready to roll.
Of course that counts Royce, since he is so far north in Kentucky that he basically is in Cincinnati Ohio?!??!

Why don't we have one here in CINCY!??!??!
makes not one bit of sense to me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
22 miles east of Eastgate in Williamsburg

Here we are!!
3 of us in Williamsburg.
Still looking for that 5.0 EFi with aod?
What other parts are you looking for on your cougar?

email me !

where are you located?
What shop do you own?

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I'd love to be a part of it, too! I'm in southern Michigan but have relatives in Glendale, Mason and Milford. As a bonus...I hate U of M.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still another in Cincinnati

Let's go! I'm in. I'm on the east side of Cincy. I've got a '71 that I could use some advice to make right. How do we make this thing happen?

·
Registered
16 Posts
67 in Cincinnati

Hey guys, I'm here in Cincy also. Interested in any club or Cougar activity.

We should at least have a showing at the Mustang Clubs all Ford show. Last year there were only a couple of Cougars

Keep me in mind.

Chip
[email protected]

·
11,000 Posts
I went to the Mustang club show in my GT-E last year but parked outside because I had to work till noon that day. I had it in the show the previous three years, usually it is just me or maybe one other Cougar. I brought the CJ and the GT-E in 2003. We need to show some strength of numbers this year!

There is also the cruise every Friday at the Kroger on the Milford exit off Hwy 275. Great show, I usually make that a couple times each summer.

·
Registered
784 Posts
So I see that the last post was made in march but since I'm from Loveland I'd be happy to join in all the wild and crazy cougar company we have in the 51third

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey, I didn't realize there are so many people on here in the cincy area. I live in No. Ky. as well. We all need to get together sometime.

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I'm into it, too. Let's call it the Cougar Club of America, or CCOA. I don't think that name is being used right now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts