Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Ohio anyone?

12K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  Local Hero 
#1 ·
Looking for any information about Cougar clubs in Ohio.

#7 ·
Possibly moving...

... back to Cincinnati in the next year. You could definatley count me in when I make the move back to "The Nati". I'm going back to visit family in July. Please let me know if you get the club up and running, I'd like to attend a meeting if possible while I'm there!

#8 ·
I"ll join let me know

I live in solon 1/2 way between cleveland and akron Dan

#9 ·
OH PLEASE,OH PLEASE,OH PLEASE someone start an Ohio Cougar club.I live in Mt.Vernon which is central Ohio.

I have a 68 XR-7 with j-code 302,another guy here in town has a 70 Eliminator,and a guy seven miles from here has a 68 XR-7 GTE with the 427ci.

Anyone who starts a clib here will get some FREE powdercoating done by me...Rod Rage Powdercoating
Phone;740-392-2798
FAX; 740-392-3695

#10 ·
Cincinnati Ohio here.....I am also interested as the only club in the cincy area is the Kentuckiana club which really is Louisville KY
Ken Grau
70 std cougar
69 SCJ mach 1

#11 ·
Ken,
We actually have a Northern KY correspondent / Cincinnati area that would bring you closer to the Kentuckiana Classic Cougars. Royce Peterson lives in Hebron, KY and keeps everyone informed in your area. Contact him at roycegte@earthlink.net if you are interested in more information or give me a call sometime....email me off list for my number at giffen@insightbb.com

#14 ·
You know, all I see from us Ohioans (and cincinnatians particularly) is a lot of wanting to, but nobody organizing anything. I'd love to spearhead this initiative but since I can't really be as involved as I'd like to be....

#15 ·
How about a Cincinnati area Cougar Club? I think Rocstel would be able to help organize. Respond here so we can figure out a time and place to meet.

Also, check this out:
http://www.carshownews.com/national/OH.htm

#16 ·
You can count me in!

#19 ·
I'm in the Cleveland area and would be glad to participate in a get together. Don't hold the fact I'm in a performance Ford/Mustang club against me. I'm Cougar through and through. Just waiting on Royce or Jim P. to give me THE call.

#20 ·
Royce moved from the Cincinnati area. So I wouldn't count on him to spearhead the effort.

And no offense... but my automotive interests are not strictly centered around Cougars. I like all makes and models. Plus, I've done the club thing before here in Cleveland and it's like anything else. You end up with the same half-dozen people doing ALL the work ALL the time. I got tired of the politics involved as well so I now fly solo.

Best of luck to you guys should something pan out and organize.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.