Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as a early reminder to everyone, the all Ford swap meet held in Columbus Ohio is Thanksgiving weekend. Its a great place to get the hard to find parts for all cats, as well as meet new friends and sell and buy cars.

Hope to see anyone who can come, its a great time.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
I will be going up both days hope to meet some other cougar owners. Chris are you a member of the UFO club. I joined about 6 months ago, they told me that there was some other cougars in the club. Jerry

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
I'll be there on Sunday. (gotta work on Saturday)

Hey, I got a great idea! Let's all wear our Hawaiian shirts to the Swap! I'll bet fifty bucks that we'd stand out in the crowd here! I mean, who in their right mind wears an Hawaiian shirt in Ohio in November! LOL! :D I'm guessing they are still wearing their Hawaiian shirts out in Cali, but those guys aren't right anyway! ;) :p: ;)

Seriously though, we've gotta find some way to ID ourselves before the meet. That way if we don't all get together at a certain place at a certain time we can still spot each other inside. Some of you saw me walking around wearing my 71-73 Cougar t-shirt last year and didn't say peep to me!

·
Registered
889 Posts
I"ll be there

Barring any snowfall count me in we could try the entrance to the car corral AGAIN now I know where its at.And or use a new technoligy like cell phones.Do some number exchanges.Is it Fri,Sat and sunday ?Im flexable all weekend.

·
5,470 Posts
This is a ^bump^ to keep this item active in your minds!

C'mon guys!!! :1poke: We still need a way to ID ourselves at the meet!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we could all meet at the car corral at set time of the day.
Sat. we could all meet at John's booth ( John's Classic Cougars) I know he is only there on Sat. only though

just a thought

·
Registered
889 Posts
I know now

where the S/W corner by the car corral is its the only place you can get in to it.Or dose any one have a small kid?He could say hes lost but I know my Dad belongs to Mercury cougar.net and when the guy on the PA tells where you can claim him we could all show up there.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thanks Chris, I guess I'll be there Sat. Looked the site over and seen they listed a car auction. I dont remember one there before, course I only made the last 2 spring shows. mm

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the car auction has always been there its pretty lowkey though.
norm on the last day of the show . some pretty nice cars come through. have not seen a cat come through it in a few years though.

·
Registered
889 Posts
saturday looks good

We can try it again at high noon at the entrance to the car corral.I was all twisted up there in the spring.I was in there in the opposite corner.

·
5,470 Posts
Anybody going on Sunday?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cougrrcj

I will be there all weekend ( its a vacation for me )
to bad I dont have the funds to shop all weekend though lol

·
Registered
889 Posts
same place as last year

That was the entrance to the corrall right? I can also use the(famous picture) as a refrance point.Noon is OK with me.I'll be the guy in the clown suit selling balloons.I got to get there early and try and get a set of pins.They were gone by noon last time.I got a black 69 XR-7 steering wheel in great condition(needs blowswitch)for a fair market value I can bring it with me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts