Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as most of you know i have been out of work for a year due to a auto accident, and well i have 0 income. I am still in the process of settleing but we all know how long that takes, so in the mean time i have been building models and Custom Hot wheels for people to help pay the bills and all.

If anyone here would like a custom Hot wheels or a Model built for them for any reason, please e-mail me at [email protected]

I will quote you a price for what needs to be done, i am doing this to pay the bills and have a little extra for my cat, so PLMK
thanks!

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
dave

that guy who is making the unrestored classics is doing great business try that look what he is making on ebay for those things and i have veiwed yours and his work and i think it may be something you might want to tackle.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Those models look great, it takes a lot of patience to build models.
I especially like the Duece Coupe with the big engine coming out of the trunk, looks like something you would see in a rat fink cartoon.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Whats the deal with the drag focus? Did you buy it like that or fab it up yourself?

Nice work. very detailed. You should paint up a custom job on the hotwheels 68 XR7G. I got one for my boy a while back.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
killer. reminds me of the sandrail/top fuel car i made out of old plastic trees and what was left of a Firebird that i got mad at and burned and some extra Chevelle parts lol. makes me want to build something again.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts