Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
killer. cooler than the Metallica "I Dissapear" video when Hetfield jumps that Camaro around. still not as cool as the mother of all car videos though... Metallicas " Fuel" i have that one DLd already. its cool. oh yeah, the VW is just as big a part of Bullitt as teh Stang and Charger as far as im concerned he he. and does it take away from the video that i didnt have the sound on? lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
theres a coal chamber video with a rad black primer 33 or 34 3 window coupe. It really adds to the video.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i also dont remember a Camaro in Bullitt.... just the one they blew up in place of the Charger lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
You might be thinking of Vanishing Point where they blew up a 69 Camaro in place of the Challenger.

In this video Dale Ernhardt Jr. drives a Camaro due to his contract with Chevrolet forbiding him to drive anything but a Chevy in public. (something like that) Coulda' swore he was in a GT-40 in the final video race scenes.

The site hosting that video link has all kinds of cool Bullit info from eye witness accounts of the chase scene to the staging of the final crash scene with the Charger. :D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
nahh Bullitt too they blew up a 67 Camaro instead of the Charger. why waste a Mopar when there is a Chevy to be destroyed he he. so i wasnt the only one to see Dale in the GT-40 too.....

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Movies crashing cars

I hate when any American Classic cars are wasted in movies. I love them all! Let's crash more Japanese cars!........oh, by the way, Rick, loved the video! I saved it on my Favorites. Sheryl Rocks!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts