Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
south Florida for two weeks. Hope everyone has a fun, safe New Year's.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Rust free? I live in South Florida (hollywood). I wish it was rust free. Can you say, extreme humidity 6-7 months of the year! Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of nice cars, but it's not rust free. Now Arizona, New Mexico etc. Now you're talking rust free!:D

Hey 73xr7 , if you're in the Hollywood area and see a mean sounding '68 green w/black vinyl top....stop me!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I know how you feel!!!!! Yes the cars are a lot nicer in So. Fl. than the northeast. Go see my posts on 'to part or not to part' and you'll understand that I know where your coming from. ;)

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
he he he he he he he, i like the California cars. im sticking here. most of the rust free cars, not as hot as AZ, and it seems that the old cars are everywhere and in, errrrrr. mobile shape.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah CA is pretty great. Of course it does snow in about half of the state annually, but hey go down to Barstow or Bakersfield.. I challenge anyone to find a car with rust in the floor pans there. Or go to China Lake over by Death Valley and try to find a rusty car over that way. Just bring an oven mit so you can actually "touch" the metal. - Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts