Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video link was emailed to me today. Has some nice footage of a Cougar. Just thought I would pass it along. Yes i know it says bear in the link but the real star is the Cougar. Sorry if it has been posted before.

http://www.flixxy.com/bear-animal-nature-film.htm

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Holy crap, that was awesome! How the heck did they film that?! It looked too real to be CGI, and yet every shot was set up perfectly, as if the animals knew exactly where to go and what to do, at the right time. Also with some of the multiple camera angles they would have had to do the same actions multiple times, I'm pretty sure... either that or they had a ton of cameramen who knew exactly where to be!

Sorry, I can't watch a video like a normal human being, instead I have to analyze how it was made... great video though! The overdubbed panicked child voice was funny.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Awesome! Well made if it was CGI it looks very real. The paniced child voice is great followed by his roar to scare off the Cougar. The cub really thinks he scared the cat away then he sees it was Mom / Pop bear that did the big roar. Very cool from a parental point of view.
Steven

·
Registered
171 Posts
The Bear is a French movie that came out in the late 80's. My girlfriend at the time wanted to see it. While the scenery is beautiful, the dubbed-in animal noises drove me absolutely bonkers. The movie was filmed using trained animals, although they used animatronic ones for the fight scenes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts