Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the car show at the dealership I have been doing some work at for the last couple of weeks. Several sweet rides, but 2 that really caught my attention. The first was an A/FX Comet Caliente. Best car I have seen at a car show yet.

Love the name, lol.

Man, I would love to have this engine in my cat.

Then there was a 70 Mustang, more importantly, the engine in said Mustang. Blown 351 Cleveland with factory iron 4V heads.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Good God is that a beautiful site or what! If anyone says or what,nurse crachet will be along shortly with your shock therapy!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Nice! Cool rides. I'll take the SOHC!! LOL

What Ford dealership was the show at?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was actually at a Chevy/GMC dealer. I put in all the store front you see behing the comet. Hardy Chevrolet in Dallas GA. They also own a Ford dealership right next door.

I drove the cat there, but didn't show up until the show was almost over. I wasn't planning on putting it in the show, just wanted to drive it on a pretty day before I start taking it back apart for primer.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Gotchya thanks. Thought it might have been the dealer a bud of mine worked at. They are south of Atlanta and for the life of me can't remember the name of the Ford dealer. Looked like a cool show to hang at though! I bet you liked that blown 351 with 4V heads!!! Neat stuff for sure.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it was pretty cool. When I first pulled in and got out, it took me a few minutes to go do my looking. A few people walked up when they heard me pull in and were asking stuff about the Cougar.

I will have to admit that I liked the Cleveland, but I would give up 5 Blown Clevelands for 1 N/A Cammer any day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts