1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
WAY cool Andy! I gotta get rid of some stuff around here first....it won't have any trouble selling - exept for those idiots that bid and never follow through. I wouldn't accept any with no feed back or lousy feedback. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, he's had one or two very persistent scammers, which is why I posted it here in the hopes that one of the many legit Cougar persons might be interested.

It's a neat old gal. Just needs a new home. Wish I could buy it, but I already have too many motorcycle projects and am about to take ownership of a new to me classic Cougar in the next few months.

As you can tell from the writeup, he's not very computer savvy. So, I'm just trying to help him out.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Well, he's had one or two very persistent scammers, which is why I posted it here in the hopes that one of the many legit Cougar persons might be interested.

It's a neat old gal. Just needs a new home. Wish I could buy it, but I already have too many motorcycle projects and am about to take ownership of a new to me classic Cougar in the next few months.

As you can tell from the writeup, he's not very computer savvy. So, I'm just trying to help him out.
What are you getting.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 owner 69 xr7 FE/Auto. Not a car to hotrod. More of a driver or mild resto type thing.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
so i have 3 points about the auction, its clean up top, NO engine pictures, NO underbody pictures, especailly frame rails, 62 were good for the rails rotting in half . other than that , very nice!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I tried to coach him on the pictures (or lack of). He doesn't have internet at his home, so he has to run out and answer questions. He lives waaaaaay back in the sticks.
It's pretty solid. He'll probably have to relist it since he seems to have another scammer (give me your account number so I can wire money from Uganda!) running up the bids. I'll see if I can get him to do more pics.
I haven't personally looked at the frame and floor, so I can't really say one way or the other. I'll be back up there probably in the coming week and I'll probably check it out.
I can go up there sooner (like tomorrow) if need be and get some more pics, if you or anyone else is serious.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Just cancel the bids from the scammer. It's a pretty simple process.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts