1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
614 Posts
I think they've been re-listed once already. I know I'd be afraid of what the gorillas at the terminal would do to them, they're a little too large for UPS, aren't they?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine had to be shipped truck freight because they were so heavy. And I didn't get full quarters. Best I could find in a decent gauge was up to the window and trunk. Amazingly enough they didn't get trashed enroute.
The dealers/restorers will be all over these - just like the wheel opening moldings. Joe Public won't be able to touch them. Thank God I found some when I did. I plan to watch them just to see how high they go.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Bob, those caught my eye also. I'm kinda afraid to see what they will bring. Thing is at this moment I know the guy with the high bid. He lives a couple hours from me and I have picked up a few parts from him. mm

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last I knew Katnip was still high bidder, but with 4 days to go it will surely get interesting! I saw a NOS fender for a 70 bring $750 a couple of months ago! I can't even start to imagine what a "set" of NOS quarters will bring! They are beautiful, though.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Don rush i believe sells them and they are listed in the auto krafters catalouge.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
c0ugar69, Heck you live in Holland so why not call or drive over to Johns Classic Cougars. He's right there in Holland also and probably can help as well as anyone.

Look under the links on this site for address and such. mm

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Auction ended with a high bid of $1526.00 and the reserve still was not met!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts