Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Ok Cougar guys and Gals. 1967 -1973
    Here is a list of one time price for one of each item only.(more available after August if these sale first at a higher price thou) this is for these items only on this list.(please go to my other thread for any other NOS parts and pictures for HO ho HO!!) still tons of parts NOS and used. Just make sure when contacting me you give me the thread your replying to and condition you need. [email protected] or 843 871614 0 Ill keep this thread up to date so you know the item on this summer sale is gone at this price. Have a great summer.
    Please remember I still have threads for used and other NOS parts just check them out. I dont like posting a million single threads for sale so I keep it on a couple just not to take up so much room.
    List for Summer
    All parts are NOS
    67/68 front valance 325.00
    67/68 rear valance 325.00
    67/68 vacumm motors one set 350.00
    67/68 outer chrome door handles no push buttons 200.00 a set
    68 rocker trim set of 2 700.00
    68 dash headlight switch 225.00
    67 cluster clock non xr7, 150.00
    67/68 non console dash radio chrome holder non in box but NOS,150.00
    68 rear reflector red for quarter panels with chrome, 250.00 a set
    67 airtank for under driver fender for lights 325.00

Good luck Prices dont include shipping depends on how and what is easier, usmail,ups,and greyhound.​

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry,not getting on line lately. But the Airtank for under the fender has been sold.
Still have most on list. Also found a couple nice woodgrain pieces for your xr7 clusters,they arent NOS,but they are really nice.
Plus I have complete NICE used xr7 dash cluster with all passenger side part too all gages,only 28,888 on the odometer.
Plus a really nice XR7G cluster complete and passenger side complete 68 style with only 6,000 miles on it showing.
Ok. Hope you all are having a nice summer. Its been hot as heck here!!and rain!

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blackcat..DASH pad is long gone!! sorry..
Send me your part number needed for the steering column and Ill check all the other stuff out too see what I have.
[email protected] is the fastest way to get me the information.
thanks
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts