Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Marshall, no local Cougar clubs around here that I know of. Where you at in northern In?? I'm just a couple miles south of Valparaiso. mm

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
what do ya mean no club? there is two of ya aint there? sounds like a club to me.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
There are two clubs that serve Indiana. Our club, Kentuckiana Classic Cougars serve southern Indiana and the C.A.T.S. club serves Michigan and Northern Indiana. You can contact Brian Carpenter with the C.A.T.S. club at [email protected] if you have any questions. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hey Jeff,

Any updtes on the 2004 Eastern Nationals at Louisville that you can share with us? Host hotel? Anything?

Jim

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hey Jeff,

Any updates on the 2004 Eastern Nationals at Louisville that you can share with us? Host hotel? Anything?

Jim

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
2004 Nats

We are still working out details of course but the hotel will be the Executive Inn East located right next to the fairgrounds. We'll have just about complete run of the facilities.

·
Registered
965 Posts
That is a great choice!! Very central to everything and right off the interstate. Is the theme park still there next door at the fairgrounds? I applaud you on your selection!! Looking forward to coming back home next year!!!!

Jim

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Yes Jim, the theme park is still there... Six Flags/Kentucky Kingdom.... looking forward to having ya.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts