1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
I did a search for "Mercury license frame" and found several.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Still keeping my eye out for this one out of Ontario California. I have several real nice Kumpf Lincoln Mercury from Denver frames I can trade as well. The search for a California frame may extend beyond California for some.

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
I looked for mine for 10 years and finally found one. I think it's a Toyota dealership now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
catman, I still have mine on my xr7-G but it doesn't have Mt. View on it. Sunnyvale is centered on the top and Pap Lincoln Mercury on the bottom. I still have the black plates.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If anyone finds a "Silver Falls Ford" or "Silverton Ford" liscense plate frame. I want it. I will pay a pretty penny. I only have one and I know they were made back in the sixties and early seventies. My little town had one Ford dealer, but they made atleast four different variations of frames.

·
Registered
108 Posts
catman, agreed that a PAPS one is hard to find, my Eliminator was originally sold there. As for Shen Lincoln Mercury he wasn't a LM dealer untill the early 80's as I recall and let's just say he had a rather aburpt end to his career.
http://articles.sfgate.com/1999-11-18/news/28590129_1

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
I guess the color suits the frame. Thanks , I'm probably going to have nightmares tonight. lol

<CENTER>
</CENTER>

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually saw the one I need from San Rafael, CA yesterday(Marin Bay Lincoln Mecrury) and have no idea where it is now! Whatthehells?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts