Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to take my cat to the body shop for paint last evening when when I discovered my headlights now don't work. I have done a basic strip down of the interior etc. including front bumper and valance. Gauge panel is still installed as is dimmer switch, but I've removed the rest of the dash. All the lights work except the headlights and front parking lights (turnsignals still work however). It certainly sounds like something came unplugged but I can't find anything unusual. Is there any sort of a headlight relay that is part of the dash harnass? This one has me confused. Any source for a headlight wiring/routing diagram? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks again, Bob

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Baddad is bear lake any where near sleeping bear sand dunes? used to go there as a kid but left to join uncle sams boy scouts in 82 and it has been a long time since so my memories are fuzzy.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I got mine from Mustangs Unlimited. Between the wiring diagram manual and shop manual I was able to run down my problems but it is not easy.

Can't remember what I paid for them. I have seen other posts about the manuals on CD. Avoids trashing pages. Mine is pretty dog eard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts