Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nitrous system that I will not be using. There is only one thing that is missing to make the entire system complete...that would be the carb adapter plate that sits under the carb. But you can get those for almost nothing! Anyhow....The entire system is yours for $200. Im in the Southern Wisconsin area. email.... [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the system right in front of me to look, although I should know something like that. But I believe the shot is 150. I am actually quite sure of it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
sorry was very interested

I was very intereted but more budgeting issues came up (a detroit locker and a 52" wide 9" housing). The 150 shot would have came in handy too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have that system up for grabs if anyone were interested. I am not a bottle baby, so I will NOT be using it. In light of this, make an offer, trade is fine as well if you were considering that. Anyhow, just let me know. Andy

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I wish I wasnt a zillion miles away, or I would seriously trade and barter with yah. Customs would kinda freak on Nitrous crossing the border.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts