1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Pretty Clean M code cat !

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I like this line "Have a look at maybe the best unrestored original surviving Cougar in existance." Pretty bold statement since I have seen some just as nice.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Sweet !

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
WOW, a hardtop match to my 'vert.
Wish I could pull the trigger on this one.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Beautifull car! 4 days left,NO reserve. Now is the time to see what someone wants.Myself,it's worth every penny.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Reminds me of my aunts 69 - I beleive it was Ivy yellow with a nugget gold decore interior - although no console or air.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I like it. A lot. Love non vinyl top non Eliminator cars. I'd like to see the color in person. Not sure if I like the interior. That "nugget gold" almost looks greeen on my monitor. Can't really tell from the pics. Anyway, at 8,000.00 I'm done bidding before I started.
Is that the original voltage regulator

·
Registered
391 Posts
This sure is a nice clear car. It must have been one of the first '69s off the lot...license number is very close to my late '68.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I like it. A lot. Love non vinyl top non Eliminator cars. I'd like to see the color in person. Not sure if I like the interior. That "nugget gold" almost looks greeen on my monitor. Can't really tell from the pics. Anyway, at 8,000.00 I'm done bidding before I started.
Larry - It sure looks green to me too - it may be the decore vs non-decore thing

·
Registered
669 Posts
It's probably an ivy gold interior, not nugget gold.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Yes, the voltage regulator appears original. As an AC equipped car, it would have a 55 Amp alternator, and all the 55 AMP cars got voltage regulators (iirc) with a yellow printed Autolite label, blue cover and C8TF engineering number. The non-AC cars would have received a black covered unit with a silver C5AF Autolite logo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bailed around 14 something- too much freight- sort of kicking myself now- really was only geographically undesireable once you got over the color

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Yeah - the paint color is not very desireable IMO, at least when you compared it to the much nicer Eliminator colors, Indian Fire, red or black, or almost any other color available in 1969. A very cean original car, but cay you say boring? Definitely looks like your Grandma's car....At $15K, I think the seller is very happy! I know that I would be.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts